BIOBIDE is an international Preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in the Zebrafish alternative animal model. Focused on Early Discovery and Development for pre-clinical evaluation, Biobide offers high-quality studies with the zebrafish to Pharma, Biotech, Chemical, Cosmetic, Nutraceutical, and Tobacco companies worldwide.
With Headquarters in the Basque Country, Spain, and a commercial office in Cambridge, USA, we are currently looking for a client-oriented Business Development and Sales person to join our Business Development Team in San Sebastian (Spain) and grow with us.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the General Management of the company, you will be responsible for:
- Identification and management of new clients, partners, and business opportunities
- Coordination with the R&D Department to elaborate technical and economical proposals for potential and existing clients.
- Face-to-face/online presentations of the company (commercial and technical) and its value proposition to potential clients.
- Negotiation of new Contracts/Master Service Agreements (MSA).
- Organization and representation of the company in international congresses, conferences, and events.
- Collaboration and management of the commercial activities of the US branch (Biobide USA, Cambridge, MA).
- Long-term client relationship and sales follow-up activities.
- Sales forecast and analysis.
- Management of the marketing strategies in collaboration with Biobide’s marketing agency.
- Day-to-day marketing activities, especially digital activities: company’s website and social media management, marketing material, online marketing campaign (inbound and outbound).
- A scientific background (pharmacy, biology, biochemistry, veterinary…).
- Fluent in English and Spanish are compulsory.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role in a CRO/Pharma/Biotech company.
- Availability to travel internationally.
- Communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proactivity and independent working skills but also capable of team-working and able to collaborate with professionals from other departments.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) knowledge.